Sales and Services
$75.00 per hour (30 minute minimum)
Guns – 20% of agreed upon sales price
Accessories – 30% of agreed upon sales price.
$30.00 per firearm + applicable state fees – taxes
$100.00 Per NFA Transfer + applicable state fees – taxes
$25.00 (NICS) – straight pass through of State Fee.
$25.00 Private Party transfers
- Pistol Orientation 3.5 hour Introductory Course $100.00 This course is broken into two separate classes. Part 1 is classroom and High Definition Shooting Simulator we cover the fundamentals, starting with how to safely pickup, load and unload both Revolver and Semi-auto pistols and take you through firing your first shots with a handgun – classroom time includes instructor led simulator based shooing)
- Shooting Orientation (part 2) is 1.5 hours of Live fire at the local public shooting range, we supply guns and ammo (or you can bring our own) Part 2 is normally held the following Sunday afternoon at the Carson City Public Shooting Range.
- NRA Home Firearms Safety Course $100.00 Per Person.
- NRA Pistol Marksmanship Simulator Course $70.00 Per Person.
- NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Course Instructor Lead Only Course (9 hour course) $150.00
- NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Course eLearning module (6 hours online) followed by Instructor Lead portion Course (6 hour course) $175.00
- NRA Personal Protection In the Home (9 Hour) $160.00
- NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home (Advanced Version) Class is 9 hours of classroom, 6 hours Range time at least 220 rounds of ammo $250.00
- NRA Defensive Pistol Course (tailored to meet the students needs) 2 hour class $120.00
- NRA 1st Steps Shotgun Course (approx 6 hours) $175.00
- NRA Basic Shotgun Course (approx 9 hours) $225.00
- NRA 1st Rifle Course (approx 6 hours) $175.00
- NRA Basic Rifle Course (approx 9 hours) $225.00
- NRA Range Safety Officer Course (approx 9 hours) $150.00
- NRA Chief Range Safety Officer Course (approx 8 hours classroom training). $225.00 (This is an instructor rating and B.I.T. is required). BIT is an additional $100.00
- Nevada CCW Permit Course 7.5 hours classroom Includes Simulator Shoot / No Shoot decision making scenarios, 1.5 hours range time, these times are minimums, pending on shooters experience class may go over 9 hours never less – $120.00
- Renewal Nevada CCW Permit Course (2.5 hours classroom, 1.5 hours range time, these times are minimums, pending on shooters experience class may go over 4 hours never less) $60.00
- California CCW (select counties – 8 to 16 hours) $140-$250
- HR218 Retired Law Enforcement Renewals $40.00 – ($25 – if you meet us at the range when we’re already there).
- Low Light Shooting (2 hour) $120.00
- NRA Defensive Handgun designed around improving students defensive skills 4 hour $120.00 per person
- EDC (Every Day Carry Course) 4 hour class $150.00
- Simulator Based Instructor Lead Reactive Training $120 per hr (up to 2 people)
- Advanced CCW Practical Shooting Course (4 hours range time) must be ccw permit holder or pre-qualified to attend this course of fire. email us if you have questions $165.00
- Nevada CCW Instructor Course $1700.00
- Private Lessons 1.5 hour minimum email us if you have questions $120.00 per hour (with NRA Certified Instructor)
- Handgun Cleaning $40.00
- Rifle Cleaning $40.00
- Armed Guard Training (P.I.L.B.) Initial Course $200.00 plus $25.00 to the state for licencing (group classes available at discounted rates)
- Armed Guard (P.I.L.B.) Semi-Annual Qualification $50.00 ($45.00 qual fee & $5.00 fee to P.I.L.B.)